Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chely Wright Welcomes Any Chance To Apologize To Brad Paisley


CHELY WRIGHT signing her memoir Barnes And Noble New York City
During Chely Wright's recent interview on Oprah, she told Oprah:

"Doing anything with someone you shouldn't be doing something with -- having sex with him, kissing on him, going into a movie and holding hands with a man when you're a lesbian feels wrong," she says. "When you want to be with someone else, it's wrong. I wronged him ... I damaged [Brad], and I hope he forgives me.

I hope this fills in some emotional gaps for him. I don't assume he's pining over how Chely Wright hurt his feelings a few years ago. I'm assuming he's happy and moved on, but I would welcome any chance [to talk to him]."

This is just one of the revelations Chely revealed to Oprah. You can read more about her interview on this page on TheBoot.com.

(Photo © Red Carpet Pictures)

Follow us on Twitter or Fan us on Facebook!

comments

0 Responses to "Chely Wright Welcomes Any Chance To Apologize To Brad Paisley"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates