Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Candid Photo Of Terri Clark Sippin' On Some Coffee AND Without Her Cowboy Hat


I love candid photos of singers when they're just hanging out. That's why this photo of Terri Clark from last summer is so cool. I had to do a double-take to make sure it was actually Terri, since she's not wearing her trademark cowboy hat. Apparently, Terri loves nothing better than nothing:

“When I have any rare time off in the summer, there is nothing I would rather do than nothing. I enjoy sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee in my hand, reading a book."

Sounds good to me Terri.

For more about this photo, go to this page on Macleans.ca.  I also learned something else about Terri that I didn't know.  She was asked to pose nude in Playboy, but turned them down...

Follow us on Twitter or Fan us on Facebook!

comments

0 Responses to "A Candid Photo Of Terri Clark Sippin' On Some Coffee AND Without Her Cowboy Hat"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates